Tuesday 12 May 2009

Drawing One

I have very nearly finished drawing one. I've done pretty much everything that can be done to it at this stage. I'm going to take a couple of weeks out from it, and focus on the next two drawings I have under way, and will then return to it. I may need to add a little bit of surface detail here and there, but the bulk of the work is done. I'm quite happy with it too which is surprising considering about two weeks ago I wanted to set it on fire... Not sure if it will be a part of the degree show. We will have to see how other things progress. Here are some snaps...



In other non-related news, this warm weather needs to go away and take all its pollen with it. Also, The Autumn Film are amazing, and you should check them out. Three free EPs up on their site here. I seriously suggest you download them all, now. Now can someone please stop my Mum from singing to Queen... That is all...

No comments: